The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at UCSF sponsors the Orthopaedic Surgery Interest Group (OSIG). Developed for UCSF medical students interested in learning about Orthopaedic Surgery, OSIG helps keep you informed and in contact with the Department. A wide range of resources are available for those medical students seriously interested in Orthopaedics as a career.
The OSIG welcomes all UCSF students regardless of interest and there is no obligation.
- Keep you informed about Departmental events such as Grand Rounds, courses, research opportunities, mentorships and meetings
- Sponsor lunch lectures to discuss the specialty of orthopaedics
- Keep you informed about the Bi-Annual Meeting with the Chairman and Residents of the Department to discuss the application/matching process and other relevant issues
- Facilitate informal visits with faculty and residents
- Facilitate advising and choosing a residency
Current OSIG Committee members: Eric Low, Brodke Dane, Danielle Greig and Daniel Hoffman.
OSIG Faculty Advisors: Drs. Diab and Schroeder
If you are interested in being included, please contact Nicola Sequeira at firstname.lastname@example.org