SAN FRANCISCO (Oct. 17, 2022) -- The UCSF Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery had the pleasure of hosting a stop on the American Orthopaedic Association’s North American Traveling Fellowship (NATF) tour. The traveling fellows -- all of whom are recognized as young leaders for their early contributions to orthopaedics -- stopped at UCSF on Oct. 9-10, 2022.
This year’s traveling fellows include:
- Adrian Huang, MD; University of British Columbia (Trauma/Shoulder/Elbow)
- Amit Jain, MD; Johns Hopkins University (Spine)
- Gabrielle Ode, MD; Hospital for Special Surgery (Sports/Shoulder)
- Jason Strezlow, MD; University of Chicago (Trauma/Upper extremity)
- Eric Wagner, MD; Emory University (Upper extremity)
(Video: Courtesy of the UCSF Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery)