SAN FRANCISCO (April 1, 2020) – The Digital Orthopaedic Conference San Francisco (DOCSF) and the UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and the will host a free, virtual summit Thursday-Friday, April 2-3, 2020 entitled, COVID-19, The Orthopaedic Response.
“Our goal is create a shared understanding of what we can do with digital health tools and seed a conversation that will help spark a rethinking of how we deliver musculoskeletal care,” said Stefano Bini, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at UCSF and founder of DOCSF.
This virtual summit is geared toward a wide audience:
- Physician, Doctor, Surgeon, Physiatrist, DO
- Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Physical Therapist, Trainer
- Health Care System, Administrator, Manager
- Insurance industry, Government
- Industry, Supplier, Manufacturer of Health Care Products
- Finance, Venture, Banking, Accelerator, Angel
- Patient, concerned citizen
- Health Care Start Up employee, Technologist
The summit will be streamed LIVE tomorrow and Friday. Streaming will begin at 7:30 AM Pacific Time. For those unable to attend, the talks will be available to view online after the Summit, as well.
For a complete schedule of the Summit, please visit:
The summit is free, but registration is required. Please register here:
And to learn more about the Summit, please watch this short video from Dr. Bini: