May 28, 2020 (San Francisco) – Tomorrow, Friday, May 29, 2020 at 7 AM PST, the Digital Orthopaedic Conference San Francisco (www.docsf.health), in partnership with the UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgerons (AAOS), will present a free, virtual summit entitled: COVID-19: The Orthopaedic Recovery. The summit will include speakers from several national orthopaedic associations to address the common challenges we face.
“Resuming patient care while preparing for an uncertain future in the midst of the global pandemic gives us a lot to consider,” said Stefano A. Bini, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at UCSF and founder of DOCSF. “Moments like these call for a global conversation to work through and respond to the unique challenges COVID19 presents to orthopaedic practices in every community around the globe.”
Virtual Event Details: Friday, 29 May 2020 7.00am PST
Join us May 29 -- from the comfort of your favorite screen :*) -- or on demand at any time thereafter, for COVID-19: The Orthopaedic Recovery -- a (free!) conversation on what’s next. We’ll hear from the President of the AAOS, the President of the ATA (American Telemedicine Association), the CEO Of OrthoCarolina, our own Kevin Bozic, MD and other experts who will discuss:
- The latest science of SARS-CoV-2 and its impact on our workforce
- Resuming practice in a safe and responsible fashion
- Telehealth, Virtual-First and the role of technology in the post Covid environment
- Policy and regulatory changes needed to preserve access to digital technology
- The impact of a global recession on the economics of health, care, education, and workforce
Click HERE to register for a half-day of need-to-know-now conversation, brilliant insights, problem-framing, and solution-seeking.