Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Mark Goodson Building
444 S. San Vicente Blvd., Suite 603
Los Angeles, CA, 90048
Restoring your quality of life by offering a range of innovative treatment options from conservative approaches to minimally invasive surgery
- Mark Vrahas, MD
- Charles Moon, MD
- Milton T. Little, MD
- Carol Lin, MD
Levin/Gordon Distinguished Chair in Orthopaedics
Chief, Orthopaedic Trauma Division
Director, Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
Associate Director, Orthopaedic Residency
- The Orthopaedic Trauma Program brings together a team of specialists to achieve improved outcomes for patients with complex injuries and fractures. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Level 1 trauma center has fellowship-trained specialists with extensive experience in treating orthopedic injuries, and the Orthopaedic Trauma Program offers patients advanced, state-of-the-art care.
Two main areas of orthopaedic research:
- Virtual reality and its impact on post-operative pain control in hospitalized patients.
- Impact of regional anesthesia and its impact on in-house/post-operative complications in geriatric hip fracture patients.
- A prospective, randomized multi-center controlled trial of CERAMENTTMIG as part of surgical repair of open diaphyseal tibial fractures.
- A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, controlled multi-center clinical triavl evaluating the use of non-invasive CMF bone stimulation as adjunct to surgical treatment of ankle fractures.
Total funding: $182,488. Sponsor: Bone Support AB
Total funding: $58,982. Sponsor: DJO Global
- Supplemental perioperative oxygen to reduce surgical site infection after high energy fracture surgery.
- A prospective randomized trial to assess PO versus IV antibiotics for the treatment of post-op wound infection after extremity fractures.
Total funding: $20,536. Sponsor: JHU
Total funding: $35,059. Sponsor: JHU