This conference is tailored to the front-line primary care provider. This includes primary care physicians in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics; followed by physical therapy, athletic trainers, resident physicians and medical students interested in sports medicine, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Because musculoskeletal problems are one of the most common medical problems that these practitioners see in clinic, PCPs would benefit from having high confidence and competence in this area. This conference is aimed at improving the knowledge, attitudes, and skills of PCPs when caring for musculoskeletal problems.
Anthony Luke, MD, MPH
Benioff Distinguished Professor in Sports Medicine Director
UCSF Human Performance Center
Kristin Wingfield, MD
Clinical Professor, Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Physician to SF Ballet
An attendee completing this course will be able to apply acquired skills and strategies to:
• Conduct specific musculoskeletal examinations and joint injections effectively.
• Diagnose the most common musculoskeletal injuries using history, exam, and (if needed) imaging.
• Incorporate conservative and surgical treatment options for common musculoskeletal problems.
• Learn from experts in their respective fields on topics such as dance medicine, pediatric sports, concussion rehabilitation and women's health.
Dec 8-10, 2022
Rate Starting from $142 Deluxe Queen Room
UCSF Valet Parking Rate at the hotel : $45+tax daily
UCSF SAFELY MEETING TOGETHER REQUIREMENTS
Updated March 15, 2022
UCSF adheres to the San Francisco Department of Public Health COVID‐19 health requirements, and, in some instances, our requirements are more stringent given our unique role as an academic, medical, and research enterprise. Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our learner, the UCSF community, and our patients.
In advance of the conference you will be prompted to provide documentation of full vaccination
(meaning fully vaccinated plus booster once eligible).
Documentation upload link
Valid forms of vaccination proof include:
• Original, copy or picture of your CDC vaccination card
• or documentation from a healthcare provider
• or personal digital COVID-19 vaccine cards issued by the State of California My Vaccine Record
• or by an approved private company such as:
o LEARÂ HealthPass
o VaxYes (using their level 2 verification)
• or similar documentation issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction
Onsite at the conference you are required to comply with indoor masking, except when eating or drinking.
We look forward to your arrival, safe experience, and exceptional event!
- Online Resources